Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weigh in #3 Way overdue

Tom arrived and I could tell because I could not get motivated.  I have a horrible time during that week.  The good news is I did manage to lose something but not much lol.  I lost 1.2 pounds for a total loss of  9.4 pounds.  I am hoping I hit that 10 pound mark this week. I neeeedd to dye my hair lol.  My sons new nickname for me is salt and pepper.  I think he forgets that him and his sister has caused that gray hair. I haven't been in the gym for over a week :o
Yes I know. I need to get back in there. I know excuses are excuses but for anyone who has had insomnia can testify that it really alters your day to day life. It throws your body completely off and just basic functioning is a challenge.  I nap when I can and sleep a few hours at night.  
I am going to start doing dvd workouts during the day this week.  I sure have spent enough money on them. I may as well get some use out of them.  
So the few of you that get on here and read this I am about 1 pound away from my first mini goal.
Say a prayer for me.


Also on a non weight loss note..Extend those prayers to my little sister who had my niece at 25 weeks is now facing having my nephew early.  Her cervix has started to weaken and she is only 22 weeks. 


Much love
Kristy!




 

1 comment: