Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, April 22, 2011

Normal?

I think of myself as an intelligent person and I know this journey is going to be full of ups and downs.  I, however am going to be facing my first "up" this week.  Yes, as I said in my previous post I step on the scale a few times a day. I can't help it.  I am still up 3 pounds this morning and with just two days to go I am pretty sure I am going to have some sort of gain this week.  I guess you can call it strange because I have worked out everyday but 1.  Goes to show you what white rice can do to you.  I LOVE california rolls. I wish they could make them without the rice or with brown rice. Better yet I wish I could just say no. Right now with experiencing this gain I am just kinda "ugh". Will I ever get below 200? Will I ever look normal? Will I ever FEEL normal?  I am quite sure I would easily be diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and labeled as Co-dependent.  Could this be weight induced?  I feel like this journey is like walking on a treadmill. It doesn't matter how fast you walk or run you just don't get anywhere. I guess I really should take my measurements.  I think I will do that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment