Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random rambling..Haha



So it's 4:20 am and of coarse yours truly is awake.  One, I must say it is hot as balls in this house tonight.  Two, rain makes nearly everyone sleepy.  Why not me? Three, teenagers are crazy, bi polar little "demons" lol.  I have two so yes please say a prayer for me.  Four, I cannot figure out how to show all my posts on one page and it's driving me crazy.  Five, the scale is my worst enemy and I wish I could stay off of it except for Sundays.  Six, I really wish my family would take an interest in my weight loss.  I don't think they care one way or another.  Seriously, I have to argue, complain and beg for my daughter to go to the gym with me.  I don't know if that is a motivator or depressor.  Okay time to try to sleep again.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment