Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Food is not your friend

"Weigh in once a week."  Yes, yes I know. I still end up stepping on the scale at least twice a day. It isn't being very kind to me this week but we are only halfway through and I am hoping by going to the gym everyday until Easter can urge it to change it's mind lol.  This morning I was up 4 pounds???huh? How?  Well I know why.  It was probably one or all of the three trips to my favorite sushi place, the few sour patch kids, or the french fries at the ball park.  I know better.  I have done so well working out this week but the truth of the matter is working out is not enough. You have to control what goes into your mouth.  Anyone who has had success knows that you have to realize that the purpose of food is fuel your body not pleasure.  Getting past that is going to make me or break me.  Anyone that knows me knows that I don't break easy so bring on the holiday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment