Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tomorrow is weigh in #1

So tomorrow I get to step on the scale and I am a little nervous. I am having a very blah day. I feel down and crappy and I feel like I am never going to get where I want to be. 
I have been addicted to watching other youtube weight loss videos for the past few days. Why is it that you think well people are going to be bad looking overweight?  Nope, most of these girls are beautiful even if they are overweight.  Am I doomed to be unattractive (my own standards)? I have so much fat on my face that it looks like my eyes sag and I promise you they do not when I am not 269 pounds.  It could be just from depression and stress as well.  I am going to force myself to work out and talk myself through working out as hard as I can. I haven't consumed near my water goal and that has me worried that if I drink a ton tonight that its going to sabotage my weigh in tomorrow. Ugh! Hey that is something to research.


More later...today is a good writing day.

Kristy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment